Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler Overdrive Pedal
The Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler™ Overdrive is a true Ampeg preamp, delivering a wide range of Ampeg tone perfect for the stage. The classic Ampeg EQ offers additional tonal control including Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo tone shaping. Plus, you can dial in tube-like grind with the all-new Bass Scrambler overdrive. The SCR-DI has all the connections to get Ampeg tone out of any rig and send it all to front-of-house to ensure the audience hears your tone. With a built-in headphone out and aux in for practicing along with backing tracks, the SCR-DI is also a fantastic practice tool that can fit right into your gig bag.
CLASSIC AMPEG TONE
- Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
- Wide range of authentic Ampeg tones from smooth Portaflex to harmonically-rich SVT
THE BASS PLAYER’S DI
- The connections you need to drive your rig and deliver your exact tone to front-of-house
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out with ground lift
- Affected 1/4″ output
- Unaffected 1/4″ thru
TOTAL TONAL CONTROL
- A complete Ampeg EQ pedal with massive tone choices
- Classic 3-band tone stack
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for additional tonal flexibility
POWERFUL BASS OVERDRIVE PEDAL
- New Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers true SVT grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend controls
BUILT TO LAST
- Roadworthy die-cast zinc chassis construction
- Durable metal switches
- No-slip rubber feet for solid stage performance
Product reviews (1)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.