The Godlyke Power-All PA-9B is a 2000mA, single-outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effects users. Don't waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple "wall wart" adaptors or power bricks-the Power-All system can power your entire pedal board from a single outlet.
The Power-All Basic Kit can power five guitar pedals out of the box. It provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps, which is more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 3 Line 6 modelers. The Power-All Basic Kit comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types.
The Power-All's special circuit design produces extremely low noise. A ferrite-core filter on the power output cable aids in reduction of noise and hum too. The power cable also automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing the Power-All power supply to be used anywhere around the world. Built to stand the rigors of the road, it features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Power-All 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- Lifetime warranty -never buy another power supply*
- Ferrite-core filter on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Takes up only one outlet
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections ” no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals