Greer Amps Ghetto Stomp Overdrive Pedal
Named after a dance from days gone by, often seen beneath the street lights of rhythm and blues clubs, the Ghetto Stomp is a proud tribute to those that loved music, and couldn't afford to pay to see bands play, but wanted to dance the night away.
Imagine a pedal that actually sounds and feels like natural amp breakup! If it's Tweed, or old Valco tones you seek, look no further. This pedal produces vintage tones, and is very responsive to the guitar's volume knob. This pedal goes in the range of fuzz and distortion, while retaining the feel of natural tube amp breakup and sag. Gain, Tone, and Level knobs allow the player a great amount of flexibility. This pedal is wonderful in meshing with one's current overdrive sound and can even be used as a rhythm distortion. The Ghetto Stomp stacks beautifully with other drives, as well. Fat and lovely, this is the player's pedal.
- On tour with Rick Holmstrom (Mavis Staples) and Casey Meyer (Jim Quick and Coastline)! Used in studio by Jeff Tweedy (Wilco)!
- Classic small Tweed and VALCO type tones!
- Stacks well with other drives!
- Very flexible, with multiple tones available!
- Natural amp-like feel, touch sensitive, very responsive to pick attack!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹20000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.