Inspired by the legendary British tone of 1959, The Double Decker combines the two worlds of historic amps, from blues to hard rock in one device. From slight crunch and sexy tone to boosted hi-gain levels. We also doubled its potential uses, from the big stage to the bedroom. The 1959 Double Decker can be used with an amp or DAW and everything is doubled!
- Two independent channels equipped with Gain, Volume and an entire tone stack for better sculpting of your tone.
- Post Boost with Volume control can be activated on all three stages of the unit, (Bypass, Floor 1, Floor 2) and it is self-disengaged simply by pressing another button.
- Tube FX Loop with series/parallel switch (especially useful when used with amps with no effects loop or series only)
- Remote outs for connections with analog switchers.
- Balanced/unbalanced D.I. Out with Direct/Emulated option (Speaker Sim. of a 2x12” - V30/SM57) that can be used simultaneously with the standard output of the unit or alone as interface for excellent quality audio recordings.
|Item Weight||1 Kg|
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all orders above ₹5,000. (First Flight Courier Service)
Cash/Cheque on Delivery available. (DTDC Courier Service)
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.