Keeley DDR Drive Delay Reverb Pedal
DDR – Drive Delay Reverb
The DDR combines the most common guitar effects–DRIVE and WET–into one pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay or reverb. One pedal, any gig.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The Crunch Style gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The Lead Style gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET side of the pedal gives you Delays and Reverbs. A Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring & Plate reverb or Analog & Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to choose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – side mounted selector
- 9VDC, 100 mA, no battery option
- Designed and Made in the USA
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.