NUX Solid Studio IR & Power Amp Simulator
The New Era of Mic-ing!
NUX Solid Studio was created and designed to address: limited gear availability, and the cumbersome transport reality of physical amp/speaker cabinets.
NUX is proud to introduce the new Verdugo series Solid Studio IR & Power Amp simulator, a pedal version of the most classic amp/cabinet scenarios including microphones and power amp tubes. Over many years of research, Solid Studio was specifically developed to fill the essential needs of discerning musicians and sound technicians, including the art of mic-ing instrument amplifiers on stage or in the studio. Solid Studio provides ease-of-use, reliability, versatility, and, above all, incredible audio quality.
Virtual mic-ing is achieved by choosing 1 cabinet and 1 microphone, and fine-tuning the position of the microphone using the mic position switch. Plus, you can add the tube sound by engaging the power amp simulation.
Solid Studio comes with 8 speaker cabinet simulations. All the cabinet models inside the Solid Studio are sounds great as original as the way it feels.
And there are 8 microphone models you can combine with any cabinets. Also, you can adjust microphone position for fine tuning.
Solid Studio Power Amp Simulation produces a warm tube-like sound and you can choose one of three power tubes for your essential sound needs.
NUX Solid Studio has 6.35mm mono input with input signal level toggle switch (-10dB / +4dB). And it has 3 outputs; simulation dedicated STEREO OUTPUT and DI OUT, and a bypass "THRU" output.
Solid Studio offers a variety of connection ways and it can fit any desired spot on your signal chain to use all the cabinet/mic simulations efficient.
- You can place the Solid Studio at the end of your pedal board, and you can send the simulated sound to the mixer while you can send your original signal to the amp. This connection is very useful if the stage (or studio) and cabinet mic-ing conditions are not good enough.
- Direct connection to mixer or audio interface for recording. It gives more alternative cabinet options to record your favorite amplifier sound, especially if there is no chance to use any loudspeaker.
- You can place the Solid Studio between the amp and the cabinet. You can send the loud signal from the amp's cabinet output to the Solid Studio, and you can send the original signal to the cabinet, simulated signal to the mixer/audio interface.
When you use the advanced connection method:
* The amplifier's speaker output must be connected to the Solid Studio's input by a SPEAKER CABLE
* The Solid Studio's THRU output must be connected to the speaker cabinet's input by a SPEAKER CABLE
* The Solid Studio's output mode must be selected as SPK (SPEAKER)
IR file support
You can easily emulate the sound of any guitar cabinet by loading different IRs (Impulse responses) to NUX Solid Studio. The internet is a huge library and you can find many different IR's (both paid and free). And you can add into Solid Studio to use it whenever you want. (Currently, we are developing a software for Solid Studio and there will be more information soon)
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.