Neunaber Neuron Preamp Gain Intelligence Pedal
Neuron is a versatile guitar preamp with speaker simulator, presets and MIDI in a small pedal format. Organic tone meets cutting edge innovation.
Neuron achieves a seamless array of incredible amp tones in a compact pedal — from sparkling clean to heavy distortion and everything in between. A multistage, dynamic gain architecture yields unparalleled control over the desired amount of distortion — effortlessly producing harmonic structures that range from subtle to dense and complex. One of its most salient features is its feel, which is almost hyper-realistic when compared to an amplifier.
• Single-knob compression constrains the drive level for smooth, consistent tone.
• Adjustable studio-quality noise reduction
• Tilt EQ adapts your tone to various setups without changing presets.
• Defeatable speaker simulator for running direct
• Three-band EQ plus tightness and presence
• Up to 6 presets can be stored and recalled via the footswitch. Up to 24 presets can be recalled via MIDI controller.
• All controls are accessible via MIDI (two 2.5 mm TRS to 5-pin DIN adapters are included)
• True bypass
• Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
• Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
• Designed and manufactured in California USA