WORLD’S FIRST CARBONFREE® POWER SUPPLY FOR EFFECT PEDALS!
In partnership with CarbonFund.org, the ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. CarbonFund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedals using the included Cable-5/R daisy chain & jumper cables. Purchase optional Power-All® daisy chain & jumper cables to power your entire pedalboard from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply!
Lifetime warranty – never buy another power supply!
Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
Special low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
IN ADDITION TO THE ECO-DAPTER® POWER SUPPLY, THE PA-9ECB BASIC KIT ALSO CONTAINS:
(1) Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain cable with Lo-Pro™, spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections—no more losing power mid-solo!
(1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug jumper cable for EH and other vintage pedals.
(1) Cable-Green Line-6 jumper cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack.
(1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip jumper cable for pedals with no AC input.
(1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity jumper cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals.
(3) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use.
All Power-All Cables utilize our own Lo-Pro™ Plug design which offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy and efficient.
The Godlyke Power-All PA-9B is a 2000mA, single-outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effects users. Don't waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple "wall wart" adaptors or power bricks-the Power-All system can power your entire pedal board from a single outlet.
The 1 SPOT is the original 9V pedalboard power supply that only takes up one spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years, and does so with quiet, reliable performance!