Ramble FX Marvel Drive Pedal
Marvel Drive captures the KRRR-ANG and growl of a vintage Marshall plexi amplifier. It features unique “blended volume” controls that simulate a plexi amp with its inputs patched together. Marvel Drive features JFET transistors in four separate stages, each contributing to the harmonics and distortion much like each tube does in an amplifier. The result is rich tone and a touch sensitive dynamics. Marvel Drive also has a dual voltage switch that gives the option of 9 or 18 volts no matter the voltage of the supply. 18V has a boost in output and a sharper attack.
- Unique dual gain controls simulate a plexi with its inputs patched together.
- 100% JFET based which responds very much like tubes in an amplifier.
- Dual voltage switch to choose 9V or 18V no matter the supply voltage.
- Actual plexi faceplate, just like a plexi amp.
- Relay-based true bypass switching.
Power Requirements: 9 volt DC regulated supply with at least 30 mA current
Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 2.3 inches
Item Weight: 0.7 lbs
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs