Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive Pedal
- Custom cascading multistage distortion topology provides a wide range of tube-inspired drive tones
- Digitally controlled analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
- Precision crafted DSP gain stages provide detailed complexity and responsiveness
- Low gain channel for smooth classic overdrive
- High gain channel for modern saturated distortion
- 3-band EQ with independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Selectable post-analog gain mid-band EQ push
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Optional variable-threshold noise reduction helps tame noisy guitar pickups
|Product Dimensions||11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall|
|Item Weight||0.8 Kg|
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.