The 1 SPOT is the original 9V pedalboard power supply that only takes up one spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years, and does so with quiet, reliable performance!
- Handles from one to well over twenty guitar pedals (1700mA max!)
- Triple filtered output for clean, quiet power
- Heavy-duty output cable.
- Use with optional multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal.
- Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market!
- With optional converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal! …even Line 6 modeling pedals! **
- Will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed!
- 3 meter (10′) cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cables.
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet!!
If you want a grab and go power solution for your pedalboard, or a compact, reliable backup for your tour rig, the 1 SPOT Combo Pack is for you.
With the 8-plug cable included in this Combo Pack, you can power up to 8 pedals, and by linking additional Multi-Plug cables, you can power a virtually unlimited number of pedals!
The 1 SPOT Combo Pack consists of a 1 SPOT 9V DC power supply, Multi-Plug 8 Cable, (2) Battery Clip Converters, (2) 3.5mm (1/8”) Converters and an L6 Converter for Line 6** modeling pedals.
The 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up one spot on your power strip. With the ability to handle up to 1700mA, the 1 SPOT can power your entire pedalboard.
You can even use the 1 SPOT anywhere in the world without a voltage converter because it automatically converts voltage worldwide. No need to worry about AC hum interfering with your sound either... the 1 SPOT is one of the quietest power sources you can buy.