XVive O2 Sweet Leo Overdrive Pedal
O2 Sweet LEO was designed by Thomas Blug, a famous German musician, guitarist, composer and musical electronic engineer. It has fat and powerful character and the Growl knob control the blend of effects, even with full drive you could hear original tone. It is also designed to be more rather than a rhythm guitar pedals. O2 does have a tight lowed and pulsing claringty even at high gain settings.The level pulling the volume on the tone, you can roll back give you more clean boost pedal .The tone rage is broad and also preserve the lowed that ensure your rhythm plan doesn't drop out and get lost in mix.
1. Sound designed by “STRAT KING” Thomas Blug, a great German musician, guitarist, musical electronic engineer and composer, Sweet LEO is one of Thomas Blue signature series pedals.
2. It is Xvive original rhythm guitar tone for a tight low end, pulsing clarity and high gain setting.
3. Characteristic with shimmering bell type high-end known from Class A tube amplifiers to the craunchy and “dirty” overdrive sound.
4. Sweet LEO allows you to blend a cleaner more elegant overdrive.
5. Roll back the level pulling the volume on the tone for a clean boost.
Input Impedance: 480KΩ
Output Impedance: <3.5kΩ
Noise Floor: < -84dB
Current Draw: 35mA
Bypass: true bypass
Power Supply: 9 volts DC
TONE: Shapes color of distorted signal
LEVEL: Controls overall volume of effect
DRIVE: Controls amount of overdrive.
GROWL: Blends a cleaner more elegant overdrive characteristic with shimmering bell type hi-end.
Foot Switch: True bypass with Blue LED indication.
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.