Alexander Pedals build hand-crafted effects pedals in Garner, North Carolina. Each Alexander Pedal is meticulously voiced and tweaked by sonic scientists to achieve sounds that are both instantly familiar yet completely unique.
Alexander Pedals are designed by Matthew Farrow and a group of trusted players, builders, and friends. Matthew has been building guitar pedals since the late 1990s, first with Pharaoh Amplifiers, and now with Disaster Area Designs. Matthew has designed some of the most innovative effects units on the market, including some big names he's not allowed to tell you about.
A few artists who use Alexander pedals :
- Kenny Bridges (Say Anything, Moneen)
- Denver Dalley (Desaparecidos, Statistics, Har Mar Superstar)
- Aaron Dugan (Matisyahu)
- Tracy G (Dio, The Tracy G Group, WWIII)
- Bennett Lewis (Of Montreal)
- Matt McJunkins (A Perfect Circle, Beta Machine, Eagles of Death Metal)
- Jon Skibic (Afghan Whigs, Twilight Singers, Gigolo Aunts)
- Neal Tiemann