Moog Moogerfooger MF-101 Lowpass Filter Features:
- Cutoff control varies the filter's cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range
- Resonance control varies the shape of the filter's response from pure lowpass to actual oscillation
- Envelope Amount control adjusts amount of input signal envelope sweep on filter cutoff frequency
- Mix control crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio
- Drive control adjusts the gain of the audio input
- Smooth-Fast rocker switch selects between smooth and fast envelope follower response
- 2-pole/4-pole rocker switch chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency response
- Level - a 3-color LED used to set the Drive control
- Env - an LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage
- Bypass - a 2-color LED that lets you know whether the filter is on or bypassed
- On/Bypass - a rugged, smooth-acting stomp-style actuation switch
- Included 110v power supply for use in US or Canada
Juice your sonic palette with the Moog Moogerfooger MF-101 Lowpass Filter!
Product reviews (0)
Free shipping across India on all pre-paid orders above ₹5,000.
Cash on Delivery available on orders below ₹40000.
Buy that pedal you always wanted! Buy now, pay at ease.
All products are inclusive of 6 months warranty however you can purchase an extended 1 year warranty.
If we don't have the best price, we'll make it. Show us an item "in stock" for less on any website & we'll beat it.